Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Week 13 Reading Diary, continued: A Visitor from Paradise

I did the reading over the second part of the Jacobs unit. And one of the stories that I really liked was “A Visitor from Paradise” this is a very good story it takes about a woman who gave some clothes and beers for a strange man. She thought the man going to Paradise and she wanted him to give the things to her first husband. Then she gave him her Dobbin but he did not bring it back in the next day, so she went with her second husband to find him but they found in their way booty instead. I think I can do a story about something goes in different way than it should go just because a man heard a word or a sentence wrong. I think that would be so funny.

the man  going to Paradise

Story source: Europa's Fairy Book by Joseph Jacobs and illustrated by John Batten (1916).

No comments:

Post a Comment