Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Week 14 Reading Diary, continued: The Man Who Met Misery

I think this unit was so interesting and one of the stories that I really liked was” The Man Who Met Misery” and it is a story about a very rich young man he decided to go find the misery after he heard about it a lot. After he had an adventure, he came to his parents and told them I know what misery is now. It gave me a nice run for it. It's an awful thing, and there's no joking with it. This story gave me a great idea to write a story about a rich man wanted to find the happiness out of his castle and he might find poor people, but they are so happy in their lives.

Czech Koruna


This story is part of the Czech Folktales unit. Story source: The Key of Gold by Josef Baudis (1922).

No comments:

Post a Comment