Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Time Schedule

My time schedule has been doing reading on Tuesday and Wednesday and I am writing my story on Thursday. And I usually get to finish my weekend assignments on Sunday.

So far I feel like I am doing pretty well with this time schedule and I think i will keep working with it for the next half of the semester. One of my classes that I am taking this semester is a 5 weeks class which is very time- consuming class and it takes a lot of time to finish the project and do the report.

I am really enjoying the reading in this class, but I noticed that I am spending too much time doing this class (more than just 6 hours a week) because every day in each week, except Monday, I have to submit an assignment.


Overall I feel good about the class and I will keep working hard until the end of the semester because it is a great class.

yes you can do anything




No comments:

Post a Comment