Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Week 9 Storytelling:Panda-Husband

My name is Mary. I am 27 years old. I do not have too many friends in my life and I always love to spend my entire time in my job where I work at the zoo. It is a very large zoo in north Florida. It has 2,000 kinds of animals. I am working there as a vet and my duty are to make sure that all the panda in a good health and they do not have any problems. Especially this kind of bears is threatened with extinction which means they need too much care.

One day while I was doing my duty as usual, one of the pandas, his name is Zai, was so sick. I was trying to talk to him, but he was not able to answer me, after I did  the medical examination for him I found that he needed to enter the hospital, I told my assistant that we should  take him very quickly to the hospital to receive treatment.

After I took him to the hospital, I was spending all the time with him to make sure he was getting better and I was the only one who feed him and talk to him all the time. And what happened with me that I started to love him and I did not want to do anything in my life more than just staying with him and talk to him about anything in my mind. I was feeling that Zai the only one he can understand me in this world.

One month passed and Zai went back to the zoo to continue his life as normal and I kept checking on him every day until one day I was giving him the medicine that he was still needed, and I heard somebody whispering in my ear I love you. That was Zai. At that moment I did not know what to do. I raised my head slowly and looked in his eyes and said I love you too Zai and I hugged him. That was an amazing feeling I never feel it before.

Since that day we are having an amazing relationship and I had the permission to take him out of the zoo for couple hours every day where in those couple hours we did a lot of things like eating dinner together, watch movies, or going for shopping. And after I finish writing my story for you guys, I am going to meet him for lunch. Anyways, seven months ago Zai and I got married and we are now living a very happy life. Today I am in the 13 week of pregnancy .the doctor said my little panda in very good health and I am so excited to see him in front of my eyes.

Last week I traveled with Zai to California to introduce him to my family and tell them that I am pregnant with a very beautiful little panda. The surprise was that when they saw Zai they scared and they did not believe that I have a little panda in my womb. They told me if I do not ask for divorce and do the abortion to my baby they will not talk to me anymore in my whole life.  And losing my baby is something impossible and I am not going to do that because I love my baby and my husband as well.

Now I do not know what to do I need my family and also I need to stay with my husband and wait to have our baby.
Any suggestions?

image information: This is Zai


Author’s Note:
Dog-Husband is a story about a girl got pregnant from a dog where he was changing to a human during the night and then she gave birth to five dog pups.  Her parents did not accept that even if that dog is a human in the night. And she had to raise her children by herself after her parents killed the dog. And in my story I just imagined a girl sitting in front of her laptop and trying to write her story in some website on the internet and asking for help to find a solution to her problem.



3 comments:

  1. That is a very interesting story. I have never read the story Dog-Husband. I like how you changed it to a panda. Pandas are so cute and cuddly looking. It is a very different story and I think that writing it as someone who was looking for advice was a great choice for the story. And I'm glad you didn't include that part of her parents killing him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this original story too! I though it was very interesting, I like your new story a lot too. I love pandas so I like that you made your story about them, I could see how a zoo keeper could fall in love with one. I though that the idea of a human marrying and having an animal baby was an odd concept. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Duoaa! I liked your story--I thought that it was a very interesting concept, and that it was cool that you brought the story into the present day, even down to the girl sitting at the laptop writing her story in the hopes that she could find somebody to help her. It occurred to me while I was reading the story that bears actually act like humans way more than dogs do--and pandas are extremely cute--but maybe you could elaborate more on why Mary fell in love with Zai and how she managed to convince the zoo to let him stay with her after he got better? I think that would add just enough everyday realism stuff that it would make her falling in love with a panda seem more like something that would happen in the world today...anyway, I thought that this was a really zany and original story in general, and like I said, I enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete