Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 9 Reading Diary:The Woman Stolen by Killer Whales

I did my reading this week over the Native American Marriage tales unit. And I really enjoyed reading this unit.one of the episodes that I liked was “The Woman Stolen by Killer Whales” and I think this story is a great one to make the reader imagine what would happen next. And while I was reading I was wondering what the fisherman would find after he pulled up the heavy thing that was on his hook. And I was also waiting to read what would happen while the woman cutting the fish. I think I would continue my story from this point where something would happen to the woman and man just for cutting that fish where cutting this kind of fish can bring them bad luck.

Killer Whale paddle by Qwalsius

No comments:

Post a Comment