Friday, January 22, 2016

Growth Mindset


I had never heard of the growth mindset before watching the videos, but after I watched them I became very interested in this topic and want to learn more it. It is simply an amazing idea. Everyone knows that life is full in challenges, and it is very good idea when the person try different ways to handle any problem in life. The biggest challenges about learning new things in new classes are getting good grades. And sometimes, I spend my time just focusing on remembering what will be in the test or how to get an A. and forget to enjoy the new information and how the material in the class is so related to our daily life, so sometimes I end up with a good grade in the class, but without enjoying the materials.  Learning about growth mindset sounds to me that it is very effective way to improve myself and find the good way to learn the new things in life. My goal this semester is to get good grades in my all classes and enjoy the new information.  I hope learning about the growth mindset will help me learn what I want to learn from each class.

 practicing is the great way to reach any goal in life: source 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Duoaa! I totally agree with you on this one--I think we've all been in classes that we really could have enjoyed, but didn't, because the focus was on getting good grades vs. stretching boundaries. I've really been trying to incorporate growth mindset more into my everyday life, and this is one of the areas I really struggle with--it's so tempting just to worry about the grades when everything is coming at you at once, but since that never really stops in college I guess it's good to learn to stretch your boundaries at any time...

    ReplyDelete