Thursday, January 21, 2016

Storybook Favorites

After I looked at Myth-folklore past storybooks that students had done form last semesters. I choose three that caught my attention, which included “Love under the sea”,” A Dog’s Adventures”, “  Christmas with Andersen”. These three storybooks caught my attention very quickly because they talk about my favorites topics to read about which they are love story, Christmas, and traveling.

Love under the sea” grabbed my attention because I love to hear about love stories and I also love the sea and fishes. This story talk about a catfish called Abaia who is basically trying to find the love in the sea. What I really liked is the great imagination in writing this story where Abaia, the catfish, do everything the human can do like browsing in the Internet and reading. Then Abaia start to introduce her best friend to us, the turtle who tried to help her find love. This storybook looks so interesting to me.

A Dog’s Adventures” immediately caught my eye because traveling and visiting many countries is one of my biggest dreams in life. The introduction for this storybook is very great and it told me a lot about what I am going to read in this story. Bentley is a dog living in a little backyard in Norman.  And one day Bentley decided to travel and see the world, he wanted to visit Mexico, France and Italy. Then the story continued to tell us about his adventures in each of these countries. I liked the layout of this storybook and it is so easy to follow and brows between the stories.

image information: This is Bentley traveling to see the world

Lastly, “Christmas with Andersen” this is an interesting storybook to read. It has a title for ever page in it which makes the reader wants to keep reading to the end because these titles give a great prompting to continue reading the story. The design for this Storybook is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment