Friday, January 22, 2016

Learning challenges

In my opinion, learning by H.E.A.R.T. is one of the most important things that every student should learn to succeed in college. Each of these areas is highly importance, but I think learning about managing time is so helpful and it is the key of successful in this life because without time management our lives could always feel rushed or stressed. And we will feel like we have time to do a lot of things through the day, but we do not know how to use this time. I believe when everyone knows how to use his time, he will always find the way for the happiness and the good health. In the first semester at OU I struggled a lot to find the balance between going to classes, doing homework, get in study groups, and my personal life and see my friends. I think managing time needs a lot of practice, but it is not hard to find it in the end.  


One of my favorite Quotes about time 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a really nice quote! I'm so glad that you seem to have found your balance when it comes to your time here at OU--it seems like balancing my time is something that I'm always struggling with, but I think it's mostly about finding a place that you're comfortable with, and learning how to plan things out, and also learning to roll with new things as they come!

    ReplyDelete