Friday, February 19, 2016

Thoughts about Comment

I read through all of the comments left on my posts thus far and I enjoyed reading all of them again. I am so happy to meet new people and read nice comments on my introduction.

I also appreciate every comment left on my weekly stories because that’s helped me a lot to improve my writing where I received different comments about writing the story as few paragraphs not just  one paragraph because that would make it easy to read and some people told me about the font. I think I worked in all these problems in the last story I did.


As for my own commenting so far, I think I did a really good job of leaving comments and I will still keep using strategies and the extra blog comments for bonus points to improve my writing and the way I should comment in other posts

No comments:

Post a Comment