Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Week 6 Reading Diary:why spiders are always found in the corners of the ceiling

I did the reading over the first part of the reading assignment for this week and what grab my attention was the title of one of the stories and I founded it funny. It was “why spiders are always found in the corners of the ceiling “and I wanted to know what does this story has. After I read the story I found that it is about a father he is so selfish and greedy. He worked hard with his family in their farm and after he saw that the cops were quite ripe, he decided that he want to profit by them alone, so he  sent his family to their house in the village and he stayed in the farm alone. And I was wondering why this man is so selfish and he does not even love his family he just love money. In the end of the story the son wanted to know the robber in their farm and when he came out to catch the robber he found his father. He was so ashamed. I think this is good story to write about how spiders have always been found in dark and corners. And I think I will write a story about a greedy friend each one of them needs the money for himself and I will see how the end will be. I think always the greed leads to bad ends, but I will see how the events in the story will goes.



image information: great picture for greed 


No comments:

Post a Comment