Saturday, February 13, 2016

Week 4: Famous Last Words

In this blog post I want to talk about this week:

This week I was so busy. I had three tests and I had work also, so I did not get the chance to finish both portions of my reading. I just ended up with the half-reading option. it was so interesting to read about Arabian Nights unit and read a story talks about Scheherazade and how smart she was to let the king keep listening to her stories for a thousand and one nights. In this story Scheherazade saved her life and others lives from killing.  I wanted to write a story that can answer all of my questions that I had when I was reading the story. I was wondering how the king discovered his wife betrayed and I wanted to start my story answering that question like creating a story to show us how he knew that his wife was cheating on him .

image information: This is Scheherazade


in addition, this week i met a new people in this class and I read their stories.  it was so great to read  what they wrote for this week.  I learned from them how they write the stories. Each one had different style in writing, but it so interesting when I read stories like that with too much detail in it because that let me imagine the whole scene and enjoy the story.

  Also, I start to know how to use the punctuation marks correctly in my writing because knowing how to use them when writing in English can change a lot in the meaning and the understanding of the sentence. I am still not professional in using them, but I am working to do my best to learn how to write correctly because i know that will help me in my other classes where I have to write essays.

 I hope this week goes well and I can do both portions of my reading about interesting stories that written in different style so I can know more styles of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment