Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 5 Reading Diary: The two brothers

I did the reading over the first part of the Georgian Folktales unit.: 

I chose this story “The two brothers “because i loved the moral of the story in the end. I always like to talk about this kind of the stories. I read a lot of stories talking about two brothers one of them bad person and the other one is  good and I was wondering why some brothers are so different than each other.

 I think what I want to do in my story that I will keep the characters the same and I will change in the plot of the story without changing in the moral of the story because I know when people need bad things to happen for others the bad things will happen to them instead. in the original story the bad brother killed by a bear and in my story i will  make the bad brother  try to kill his brother.

image information: Big bear


Story source: Georgian Folk Tales, by Marjory Wardrop (1894).

No comments:

Post a Comment