Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 7 Reading Diary, continued:Fox-Fire

Fox-fire is an episode from my second half of reading assignment for this week. It talks about a man saw a fox in a garden one day, but the weird thing about that fox was whenever blew its breath out, a ball of fire came out of its mouth. That was something interesting to me to read and I was imaging while I was reading the story how the fox did the balls of fire, and I was wondering why this fox is different than others foxes. also I was thinking if I can do story about an animal become a different animal each night like it changes to another animal each night and just his owner knows about him and then the owner decided to use this animal to get some money from doing shows to entertain people or something like that.

Fox-Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment